24 September 2011

Megurine Luka

Ok, guys, I had finished my vocaloid Megurine Luka model. As I told earlier, it's made in style of SSN's works, and I suppose that his additional faces for Miku are suitable to my model.
I was going to use metallized paper for golden parts and I made additional sheet with this details, prepared for printing on coloured paper. But my printer didn't give me a good result with metallized paper, so I built a regular version. Also I printed it in 0,76% size as I always did with SSN's models.
Well, look at the pics and don't forget to check download page) Have fun! See you
Megurine Luka papercraft Megurine Luka papercraft Megurine Luka papercraft

8 comments:

  1. I like it! Clean edges and smooth, which is hard to pull off, i think. Well proportioned, too. Keep up nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anon! I suppose to make some more chibi-crafts after finishing Geralt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I've been wanting to build a chibi Luka for a while. You did a great job matching the style of SSN's papercraft. It's a weird coincidence seeing this, because about a week ago I started designing the same thing! I guess that when my project fails miserably, I can just build this one. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Congratulations!! Beotiful model!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tnx, Matias!
    It's nice when your work is appreciated)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Здравствуйте, что-то не могу понять где этот кусочек взять:) http://s3.uploads.ru/chJ1t.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Дима, на втором листе внизу. Пришлось так раскидать, потому что хотел сделать под металлизированную бумагу, хотя потом понял, что идея не очень была)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Хех действительно:) Спасибо за подсказку и чудесную модельку.

    ReplyDelete

Up ⇧